Skype English Lessons
Skype lessons are normally 1 hour. All you need is a reliable Internet connection and a microphone and camera.
You can have Skype English lessons twice a month, once a week or several times a week. Before you book a course, we can discuss suitable days and times. You can contact me here.
Skype lessons with a focus on conversation, pronunciation and vocabulary/grammar improvement.
Skype lessons with a focus on exam training, writing correction, business English or English teacher support. For exam courses, writing can be emailed to me for correction (max 250 words per lesson).
Skype English lessons are an excellent way for you to maintain and improve your level of English, without leaving your country. If you are in Britain, Skype lessons are a very convenient way to learn.
Here are some reasons why people choose Skype lessons:
- a way to practise your English
- to prepare for travel
- to visit to an English-speaking country
- to practise for a job interview
- to prepare for a talk, presentation or conference
- to discuss English teaching (teacher support)
- to learn new vocabulary
- to improve pronunciation
- to ask someone difficult grammar questions
- to enjoy finding out about another country and culture
- to prepare for an intensive English course in Britain
Payment of fees
My students use Transferwise successfully to transfer money at very low cost.